- Lightspeed Link™ technology — At the heart of Tango is
Lightspeed Link. Developed by Lightspeed engineers to ensure the reliable
communication pilots demand, Lightspeed Link is not Bluetooth or WiFi, but
incorporates existing technologies chosen for both signal reliability and
audio quality for the aviation environment. The Lightspeed Link connection
is so robust, as many as six Tango headsets can be operated in the same aircraft,
letting everyone onboard experience the true freedom of wireless flight.
- Panel interface — The panel interface is the vital hub
of the Lightspeed Link system, routing communication between the headset,
the intercom, and auxiliary devices. Wrapped in an attractive and durable
case, it houses the lower cable, which is adjustable to 31 inches. Weighing
just under 9 ounces and with multiple mounting points, no upper cables, and
critical controls located on the headset, the panel interface can be mounted
conveniently and securely in any aircraft.
- 21st century power — In yet another Lightspeed first, Tango
is the first aviation headset powered by rechargeable lithium ion batteries,
a power source trusted in countless critical applications. Lightspeed's rechargeable
lithium ion batteries deliver twelve hours of continuous operation while offering
earth and wallet friendly reusability in a compact size.
The Tango dual-port wall charger can quickly charge both the headset and panel
interface batteries at the same time, providing 75% charge in less than an
hour and a full charge in two hours. The batteries can also be charged while
the headset is in use or easily replaced on the go. The battery for the headset
and panel interface are interchangeable, and spare batteries can be purchased
- Built-in redundancy — The panel interface also stores the
backup cable, instantly available for uninterrupted communication, in the
event the batteries become depleted.
- Outstanding quiet — Tango delivers the advanced noise cancellation
you expect from Lightspeed.
- Remarkable comfort — Tango features plush ear seals with
large openings and nearly 10 square inches of surface area for a better seal
and greater distribution of side pressure.
- FlightLink compatible — Capture and retrieve incoming and
outgoing communications with Lightspeed's free FlightLink recording app for
the Apple® iPad® and iPhone® via the supplied patch cable.
- Choice of auxiliary inputs — Enjoy excellent call clarity,
music fidelity, and access to critical alerts from aviation apps on mobile
devices using either the supplied patch cable or Bluetooth®.
- ComPriority™ — Never miss important radio communications
with patented ComPriority, which lowers the volume of any auxiliary device
automatically during radio or intercom transmissions.
- Auto Shutoff™ — Lightspeed's proprietary Auto Shutoff feature
saves battery life by automatically shutting down the headset and Panel Interface
power when not in use.
- Reversible microphone — A unique design allows microphone
placement on the left or the right.
- Included — Custom molded carrying case, music patch cord,
cord clip, two lithium ion batteries (only one included with LEMO panel power
headsets), two charging cables, dual-port wall charger.
- Available Configurations — Dual GA battery power (rechargeable
lithium ion); LEMO panel power*; U-174 (heli) battery power (rechargeable
lithium ion). *Panel power is only provided to the panel interface. The headset
still requires a rechargeable lithium ion battery (included).
- 30-day money back guarantee — Lightspeed Aviation headsets
are designed to be the best available anywhere, for any price. But we know
that every cockpit and pilot is different. That's why we offer a 30-day money
back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, return the product for a full and prompt refund.
- 5-year warranty
- Made in USA
|Accessories for this product...