The XGPS150 also comes with a useful GPS Status Tool.app. (Available Free on the iTunes store).
The app is a simple utility application for use with the XGPS150.The
app shows detailed information from the XGPS150 including:
The XGPS150 includes a non-slip pad for use in a car or on a boat.
Simply slide the Receiver into the pad to secure it, making sure that
the lip of the pad seals over the top edges of the Receiver. The XGPS150
is not waterproof, but it will withstand light splashes when it is
seated properly in the non-slip pad.
Your location (or whether the device is still determining where you are)
How many satellites the device sees and the signal strength of each satellite
The battery level of the XGPS150, and whether or not it is charging
Confirmation the XGPS150 is successfully connected to your iPad/iPod touch/iPhone or Android unit.
A two-piece armband is also included for using the Receiver during
hiking, geocaching, jogging, cycling and other outdoor activities. Use
the armband without the extension to secure the XGPS150 around the strap
of a backpack, handlebar, etc.
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver works with most apps that require GPS
- Wirelessly connects to devices via Bluetooth
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 8.5 hours
- USB charging via the included USB cable
- Includes a non-slip dashboard pad
- Includes an adjustable strap to attach to an arm or a backpack
- Includes 12V car charger