Dale Crane’s handbook for mechanics has been considered “The Aviation Standard” for many years.
A core reference manual for mechanics, aircraft owners, and pilots,
this book compiles specs from stacks of reference books and government
publications into a handy, toolbox-size guide. Includes information
critical to maintaining an aircraft. Your single source for:
- applicable mathematics, conversions, and formulas
- aircraft nomenclature, controls, and system specs
- material/tool identifications
- hardware sizes/equivalents
- metal fabrication and fabric covering techniques
- composite materials
- aircraft batteries
- inspections, corrosion detection/control
- aircraft tire and spark plug information
- the most frequently used measurements, scales, charts, diagrams… and much more.
The Sixth Edition features additional information on aircraft
batteries as well as revisions and updates relevant to the latest
industry practices. Includes index, color illustrations; pages are
tabbed to facilitate quick lookups. Stay-flat flexible spiral binding is easy on all surfaces, and allows for easy on-the-job reference.